To Print from Chrome Book to Brother Printer is a good option as it offers several printing features that will help the user to print out documents and scan images easily. Although there are lots of printer brands available in the market, Brother Printer is the most preferred one which is known for its high-quality printing solutions. But sometimes, it becomes very hard to print from chrome book to Brother Printer and the user is unable to fix such type of problem. No need to worry, just contact our Brother Printer Repair Service Near Me and our team of experts are available 24 X 7 to help you reliably. All you need is to call at +1-805-438-2911 and our technicians are always present to help you through an effective range of solutions.
Troubleshooting Methods to Print from Chrome book to Brother Printer
Step 1: Connect to the Internet:
This is the first process in where you need to connect your printer to the Internet and that you can do by following steps-
- Firstly, turn on the printer and connect to a proper network.
- Now, switch on the chrome book and sign in.
- Check if the chrome book is connected to the same network as a printer network.
Step 2: Add Brother Printer to the Chrome book
- Click on the account photo and go to the settings.
- Select the Advanced option present at the bottom.
- Now, you will have to click on Add Printer.
- Select the printer from the list and click on Add.
Step 3: Print the page
To print from chrome book, you need to follow the steps given below-
- Firstly, press Ctrl + P from the keyboard.
- Now, go to Destination’ and click on Change.
- After that, you will get two option-Recent Destination & Print Destination.
- Select the printer format in which you want to print.
- Click on Print.
Step 4: Add the printer manually
In case, the print fails to display then choose the printer and click on Add a printer. Now, follow the steps given below-
- Click on the current account photo and go to settings.
- Now, select the Advanced option present on the bottom of the screen.
- Select the Printer from the list and click on Add Printer.
Step 5: Add a nearby printer
- Firstly, you need to enter any name for the printer.
- After that, enter the printer IP address.
- Select Add. A box will appear on the screen. Select the printer manufacturer and the model.
- Check the printer info for the printer language.
- Select the option that looks similar.
We hope that the above instructions will help you to easily print from chrome book to brother printer, however, if you are still facing any problem or have any confusion then contact Brother Printer Repair Service Centre USA. We have a team of skilled and talented professionals who are always ready to help you, all you need is to call us at our given helpline number or can reach us through Live Chat Support option. In case, we are unable to respond to your call or message, then leave your issue with the Phone number in the chat support section. Our Customer Support experts will try to reach as soon as possible to provide you efficient support.