The printer is the technical device that is widely used by every organization, school, office, and home. There are lots of printer brands available in the market, but Brother is the top printer brand among all. It is known for giving high-quality printing and advanced features. But sometimes, the user face issue while installing brother printer on Mac but unable to do so as you are new to it. No need to worry, just contact to our Technical Support experts by calling at Brother Printer Repair Service Centre Number Near Me +1-805-438-2911. We have a highly experienced and skilled team of experts who are available 24 X 7 to help you in an inefficient manner.
Troubleshooting Steps to Install Brother Printer to Mac
As a new user, you might face difficulty in installing Brother Printer to Mac and it might be possible that the users call face technical issues while installing the printer to Mac. You can take the help of technicians who can suggest you easy steps to solve your problem. However, we have also recommended some easy steps by following which you can solve the issue-
- Firstly, turn Off your Brother printer and remove the plug from the power outlet.
- Now, unplug the interface cable.
- After that, plug in the power outlet and turn ON the printer.
- Now, insert the CD that comes along with your printer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Restart the printer.
- Select the printer and install the paper port.
- Click on the Apple menu and then go to system preferences.
- Select Print and Scanners and click on the Add button.
- After that, click on the Default option and select your printer from the list shown on the screen.
- Click on the Add button.
- Click on Quit System Preferences.
- Your printer will be added to your Mac.
In case, the printer is unable to respond to your Mac, then follow the steps given below.
How to Fix Brother Printer Not Responding to Mac Issue?
- Firstly, you need to click on the Apple menu.
- Now, go to the system and preferences option.
- After that, click on the Printers and Scanners option.
- Hold the Control Key present on the keyboard.
- Choose the Reset printing system in a hassle-free and after resetting, the list of printers and scanner will be empty now.
- At last, add Brother Printer for printing documents.
We hope that the mentioned instructions will help you to easily install the Brother Printer on your Mac system. However, if you are still facing issues in following the steps or have any confusion, then contact Brother Printer Repair Centre USA where you will get reliable customer support. So feel free to contact our technicians. Our aim is to provide customer satisfaction to our customers by offering them a complete range of solutions.
You only need to call at our given helpline number or can reach us through Live Chat Support. In case, we are unable to respond to your call or message, then leave your issue with the Phone number in the chat support section. Our experts will try to reach as soon as possible in order to provide you efficient support.