Scanners help the user to create an online copy of a physical document. There are large numbers of printer available in the market that offers high printing and scanning solution including Brother, HP, Epson, Canon, etc. But, Brother Printer is the one that gives complete value for money. Along with that, the scanners are also mostly preferred due to their perfection. But there are some the problem occurs when the user face issue with the scanner and they don’t know what to do next. In such a case, no need to worry, just call at Brother Printer Repair Service USA/Canada +1-805-438-2911 where you will get efficient help from our team of experts who can resolve your problem completely.
Troubleshooting Methods to Resolve the Scanner Problem
There may be many reasons behind the problem of printer scanner and it is very hard to find out the exact reasons. However, if you want to fix the issue, follow the steps given below-
- Check your internet connection:
When there is an issue with the network, then it may be possible that the scanner does not work. Whether it is a wired or wireless connection, it is always recommended a strong network connection for proceeding a scanning session.
- Install the Latest Drivers:
The correct driver is very necessary to work with the scanner. The outdated driver is the slow poison for your device, so, if the driver for the scanner is not updated for a long time then it will create a problem while using it.
- Restart your printer
- Unplug the USB cable from the printer and scanner.
- Wait for a few seconds and plug the cable again.
- In case, you are using a wireless scanner, then disconnect and reconnect it again.
- Visit the official website of the printer and search for the required driver.
- Start the installation process by entering the model number, printer type and the serial number of the printer.
- Click on the Submit button and select download drivers.
- Restart the Printer and Scanner:
- Hold the power button and turn off the printer
- Close all the programs and power of your computer system.
- Restart your printer and the computer.
- After that, start the scanning process.
- Download Print and Scan Doctor Tool:
Print and Scan Doctor help to fix the scanning issue, all you need is to download it through following steps-
- Visit the official website of the printer and install the print and scan doctor tool.
- Once it gets installed, run the tool.
- Different colors and signs may appear like- Green Checkmarks for everything is working fine, White Wrench means an error which needs to be resolved, Yellow Exclamation Mark for the malign firmware and the Red Cross means the hazardous issue.
We hope that the give steps will help you to easily fix the problem, however, if you are still facing the same issue with the scanner, then get connected to Brother Printer Repair Centre Near Me where you can ask for help from expert technicians who can fix the issue in a short span of time. Our technical support team is available 24 X 7 in order to offer help for all types of printer including Brother, HP, Epson, Canon, etc. Feel free to contact our expert now.