Print Unable 36Error in Brother Printer is a common error that mainly takes place because of some technical glitches in the printer which stops the work of the user. Although, Brother Printer is known for providing the best quality print but being a technical device, it sometimes prone to a technical error that needs to be driven away. No need to worry, just call at Brother Printer Repair Service Centre USA +1-805-438-2911 where you will get instant solutions from our highly experienced team of experts who are available 24 X 7 to help you reliably.
Here, we are going to discuss some of the main cause of Print Unable 36 Error in Brother Printer and some of the easy to follow method to fix the problem.
Main Causes of the Print Unable 36 Error in Brother Printer
These are some of the common causes due to which Print Unable 36 Error occurs in Brother Printer-
- Due to miscommunication in the printer.
- Because of the lack of maintenance of the printer.
- USB Cable gets damaged.
- Some parts of the printer get damaged.
Common Methods to fix Print Unable 36 Error in Brother Printer
To get rid of this error, you need to follow the methods given below-
- Switch off your Brother Printer.
- Wait for some time so that the printer becomes stable.
- Now, turn on your printing device again.
- Take a test of print by pressing 6, 4, Menu, and Start.
- Firstly, turn off your printer
- Firstly, open the access door of the printer.
- Now, take off the drum and the toner cartridge from the printer.
- After that, close the printer access door.
- Turn on your printer and make it ready for use.
- Now, check if the error is resolved.
- When the error gets disappeared, turn off your Brother Printer again.
- Open up the printer access door.
- Now, install the drum and the toner cartridge in its place.
- Check out if there is any damage to the drum and the toner cartridge.
- If there is any damage occurs within the parts, replace the parts with a new one.
- Install the part carefully and close the printer access door.
- Now, turn on your printer and wait till the printer reached to its ready position.
- Check if the error is resolved from your Brother Printer.
We hope that the above-given methods will help you to fix the problem, however, if you are still facing the same problem then contact Brother Printer Repair Service Near Me where you will get a reliable printing solution from our certified expert. You only need to call us or reach us through Live Chat Support and our professionals are always there to help you affordably. In case, we are unable to respond to your call or message, then leave your issue with the Phone number in the chat support section. Our experts will try to reach as soon as possible to provide you efficient support.