There is a number of reasons due to which Brother Printer Driver may not install on your computer and you face the Brother Printer Driver Installation Issue. Brother drivers play an important function within your printer and your Brother Printer will never work correctly without proper installation of the drivers. No need to worry, just contact Brother Printer Repair Centre USA by calling at +1-805-438-2911 where you will get reliable support from our skilled technicians.
Troubleshooting Steps to Fix Different Brother Printer Driver Installation Problem
While installing the printer driver in your Brother printer, you might face some of this problem for which we have suggested some easy solution. Follow the steps to get rid of the problem.
Issue 1- Brother Printer driver is unable to install
When you try to install the Brother Printer driver, it won’t load, hangs, or disappears from the screen. In such a case, you need to follow these methods to fix the problem-
Methods 1- Restart the Printer and Computer System
- Reboot both the printer and computer.
- Now, try to print anything from the computer to check if the problem exists.
Method 2- Remove the Printer and Re-Install the Printer
Remove the Printer
- Go to the Control Panel on your computer.
- Click on View by option and select the Category.
- Under Hardware and Sound, click on the View devices and printer option.
- Now, right-click on the printer and then click on the Remove device option.
- Click on Yes to remove the printer.
Remove the Drivers
- Go to Control Panel and go to Programs.
- Click on Uninstall a program.
- Select the printer drivers and uninstall it.
- Restart the Computer system.
Reinstall the Printer
- Connect the printer to the computer system with the help of a USB cable.
- Now, turn on the printer and computer.
- After that, download Software Utility.
- Follow the further given instructions to add the printer.
Issue 2- Unable to install Brother Printer driver in Windows 10
If you are unable to install the printer driver in Windows 10, then follow the below-mentioned steps-
Method 1- Remove the Printer and Install it again
- Firstly, click on the Windows 10 icon on your computer and go to Settings.
- the device, click on Printers and Scanners
- Select the Brother Printer and click on Remove device.
- Click on Yes option to confirm.
- Now, connect the Printer and Computer with a USB cable.
- Select the- Add a Local Printer option and click Next.
- Click once an existing port and then the Next option.
- Now, choose your Brother Printer from the list and select the model number of your Printer.
- Click to Next.
- Change the Printer Name and click the Next option again.
Method 2- Restart Print Spooler in Windows 10
- Firstly, open Services on your Windows 10 computer.
- Under Services Menu, search for Print Spooler.
- Right-click on Print Spooler Service and then click on Restart option.
- Reboot your computer system and then install the Brother Printer Drivers.
We hope that the above-given steps will help you to easily install the printer driver on your Windows 10 system, however, if you are still facing a problem then contact our Brother Printer Repair Service USA where you will get instant help from our certified experts. You only need to call at our given helpline number or reach us through Live Chat support. In case, we are unable to respond to your call or message, then leave your issue with the Phone number in the chat support section. Our experts will try to reach as soon as possible in order to provide you efficient support.