Brother Printer Server Error 14 is a kind of technical error that can trouble user while working on the printer. However, there are numerous technical issues that occur in a printer and the server error 14 is one of them. This error creates a big disturbance in the while printing out documents as the printer does not work properly. Although, Brother Printer is one of the most popular printers which is known for its finest quality prints, errors like this degrade the quality. That’s why it is recommended to maintain the quality of the printer. No need to worry, just contact at Brother Printer Repair Service Centre USA+1-805-438-2911 where you will get efficient help from our experienced experts.
Reasons for Server Error 14 in Brother Printer
Brother Printer Server Error 14 is the technical error that occurs due to many reasons, but the most possible reasons are as follows-
- When the system is overloaded with files that get deleted.
- Due to lack of proper maintenance or proper tune-ups.
- When the thermal printer is not compatible.
- In case, the hardware of the printer is damaged.
Troubleshooting Steps to fix Brother Printer Server Error 14.
If you are the one who is facing server error 14 in your Brother printer then follow the steps which are given below-
- Go to the Start button.
- Select the control panel option.
- Now, press Enter on the Device Manager.
- Select Network Adapters.
- Right-click on the network or wireless adapter to check.
- Click on Properties.
- Select the driver to check the printer driver details.
- Update your driver or disable the driver or uninstall the driver.
- Go to the Start button and then select the Start menu.
- Click on the Control Panel.
- Enter the System and Security
- Click into Device Manager.
- Now, right-click on the card’s name and after that Update Driver Software.
- Reinstall the driver software.
However, in order to maintain up the external device, you need to follow the steps that are given below as-
- Firstly, ensure that you have kept a backup of all the important files and data in an external device.
- Now, remove the external hard drive from your PC.
- Check if the PC is connected with a proper network connection.
- Make sure that you have Windows CD/Serial key.
- Make a copy of Windows installation packages and store them in a USB flash drive.
We hope that the above-given methods will help you to easily fix the server error 14 on your brother printer, but if you are still facing the same problem or have any confusion in following the methods, then contact to our Brother Printer Repair Service Centre Near Me. We have a team of highly skilled and certified experts who are always ready to solve your problem inefficient manner. All you need is to call at our given helpline number or can reach us through the Live Chat Support option and our experts will listen to your query properly and suggest a proper solution. In case, we are unable to respond to your call or message, then leave your issue with the Phone number in the chat support section. Our experts will try to reach as soon as possible in order to provide you efficient support. You can also call us directly on USA/ Canada Support Number +1-805-438-2911, +1-818-492-9002.