Printer becomes the most important device of everyone as it makes our works easier. Although, there are lots of printer brands available in the market but Brother Printer is the top choice of many users. It is known for providing advanced features and high-quality printing solutions. But many times, the user faces some errors while using the printer in which Brother Printer Error 41 is one of the common errors. If you are the one who is facing same printer error then contact Brother Printer Service Centre Near Me by calling at +1-805-438-2911 where you will get reliable customer support from our well-experienced team of experts who are available 24 X 7 in order to help you in affordably.
What is Brother Printer Error 41?
Brother Printer Error 41 is a mechanical malfunction that occurs when there is a problem with the print head on the machine. It may also occur due to some other causes, just like when the ink cartridge is empty;Print Spooler Service is not running or any other reasons. However, it is better to resolve the issue as soon as possible if you want to continue your work without any interruption.
Simple Methods to Fix Brother Printer Error Code 41
In order to get rid of Error code 41, you need to try the methods given below-
Method 1:Check the connection of your Brother Printer
- Firstly, go to the Start button and click on Drivers and Printers option.
- After selection, move to the new page, where you can see Printers and Faxes section.
- If the Printer name is not displaying in the section, then it means your printer is not connected with your Computer.
- Try another method given below.
Method 2: Unplug your Brother Printer
- Firstly, unplug the Brother Printer and wait for 2-3 minutes.
- Now, reconnect it to the system again.
- Make sure that it is installed correctly.
Method 3: Reset the Brother Printer Settings
- Go to the Start button and select the Devices and Printers option.
- On your Brother printer, right click the mouse button and select the printing preferences option.
- Select the Advanced option.
- A new window will be opened where various settings are available.
- Do the printer settings according to your preferences.
- Click on OK button.
Method 4: Replace the Print head Unit
Error code 41 is a temperature reading failure of the Printhead which is mainly caused due to manufacturing fault in the ink, so it is better to replace the Print head unit.
We hope that the above-given methods will help you to fix Error Code 41, however if you are still facing same error then contact our Brother Printer Repair Service USA where you will support from our experienced technicians. You only need to call at our given helpline number or reach us through Live Chat Support and our technicians are always ready to help you with a customized range of solution. In case, we are unable to respond to your call or message, then leave your issue with Phone number in chat support section. Our experts will try to reach as soon as possible in order to provide you efficient support.