Are you looking for help for How to Connect Brother H1-12360dw Printer to Wi-Fi? No need to worry, at Brother Printer Technical Support Number, you will get the best guidance from our experienced and well-certified team of experts. They help you by providing step by step solution to establish a connection between the Wi-Fi and the Brother Printer. Brother is one of the most famous and preferable choices of printer users. It offers high-quality printing and some advanced features, but because of its high-tech features sometimes the users are unable to use them. For such issues, you can take the support of our technical team.
Easy Way to connect Brother H1-12360dw Printer to Wi-Fi Router
· Connect the power cord to the Brother machine and turn on your Brother Printer.
· Turn on your computer system and put the supplied CD-ROM into drive.
· Check the Wireless network settings of the WLAN access point.
· Now, configure the machine for the smaller wireless network.
· Check the documentation provided with WLAN access point.
· Now position your Brother Printer near the router connection.
· Use the Up and Down Key to choose the network connection.
· Choose the WLAN and Press OK
· The connected status will display on the printer control panel.
· Press OK.
We hope that these steps will help you to solve the problem but in case you are unable to follow the steps or facing any problem while following the steps then take the help of our technicians who will provide instant support for the entire issue. All you need is to call at our Brother Printer Wireless Setup Number USA +1-833-228-5228 and our technical assistance will help you to solve the problem in the least possible time by providing an effective solution to the customer.