Are you looking for help to connect your Brother DCp-L2540dw Printer to Wi-Fi? No need to take tensions as we are here to help you to set up a connection between the printer and wireless network. While using Brother Printer, it may be possible that you may face various problems, which is absolutely possible with the technical device. But at Brother Printer Customer Support Number +1-833-228-5228, your all need will be taken care of by our experienced and well-certified team. We have a team of experts who are capable of resolving any issues instantly.
Easy Methods to Connect Brother Printer to Wi-Fi
· Connect the power cable with Brother Dcp-L2540dw Printer.
· Turn on the printer.
· Now, open the wireless connection wizard and check for your wireless network.
· Connect to the network by putting a security password.
· After connecting the printer, install the printer driver.
· Install the printer driver either with CD or download from the official page of Brother Printer.
· Now go to the “Settings” and scroll to the ‘Network’ and press ‘OK’.
· Reboot printer.
· Launch the ‘Setup Wizard’.
· Choose the Wi-Fi Network and enter the password.
· Press ‘OK’.
· Give the command for printing to check if the printer is working properly.
After following these steps, if your printer is still not working then take the help of our Brother Printer Wireless Setup Number USA and we are available 24 X 7 to provide you the instant support. By calling at our toll-free number, our technicians will get connected to you and listen to your query. We have a team of well- certified and experienced who are quick to grasp any printer issue and provide instant support to our customers by offering them reliable and best solution through remote access. Feel free to contact at our support number as we aim to serve to best by offering complete customer satisfaction.