Brother Printer is one of the popular printing devices that are known for offering high-quality printing solution to the user, because of which people prefer Brother Printers in their offices and homes. However, there is a wide collection and various models of Brother Printers available in the market, including Wireless Brother Printer, Color Laser, White Laser, Duplex, LED Multi-function, etc. But being a technical device, it sometimes encounters technical glitches that need to resolve as soon as possible.
When you face any technical error in your Brother Printer that affects the performance of your printing device and because of which you are unable to continue your work, then in such case, it becomes crucial to take help of experts and professionals who have complete knowledge in dealing with such kinds of printer issue. Technical Experts play a very important role when you get stuck in the middle and meet with a technical error. In such a situation, you need instant support to rectify the issue.
Sometimes, the printing paper gets stuck in the printer’s queue and you want to prevent further documents from being printed. In such case, you want to cancel pending jobs in your Brother Printer but failed to do so as you don’t have an idea how to cancel it, then contact our Brother Printer Repair Service Near Me by calling at +1-805-438-2911 where you will get instant help from our experienced team of experts.
Here, we are going to tell you some of the easy steps that will help you to cancel pending printing jobs in your Brother Printer.
Simple Steps to Cancel Pending Printing Jobs in Brother Printer
To cancel pending jobs in the printer, you need to follows the steps mentioned below-
- On the computer, click the icon present in the taskbar.
- Now, open the printing machine settings.
- From the main menu, click on the Printer option.
- After that, click on the Cancel All Documents option from the drop-down list.
- In case, the cancellation button is not available then follow the next step given below.
- Choose the See what’s printing from the Printer tab.
- Now, select the Cancel All Documents from it.
- After that, your all pending job will be canceled automatically and if there is an ongoing job, then it will be canceled too.
- Now, restart your Brother printer,
- At last, re-command a print job to your printer.
We hope that the above-given steps will help you to cancel the pending printing jobs easily, however, if you are still facing the same problem then contact our Brother Printer Repair Centre USA where you will get instant help from our talented and certified experts who are available 24 X 7 in order to help you in a reliable manner. You only need to call us or reach us through Live Chat Support and we are always there for your help. In case, we are unable to respond to your call or message, then leave your issue with the Phone number in the chat support section. Our experts will try to reach as soon as possible in order to provide you efficient support.